Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Family

       


        The name of my mother is Marilce Schneider. She is fifty-three years old. She is housewife. She has curly hair and blond hair. Her hair is short. She has green eyes. She is tall and slim.
        My father’s name is Jorge Ulisses. He is sixty-two years old. He is seller. He has straight and black hair. His hair is very short. He has brown eyes. He is tall and slim.
        My brother’ name is Jorge Schneider. He is twelve years old. He is student. He has straight and black hair. He has short hair. He has brown eyes. He is tall and slim.
        My sister’s name is Almire Fernandes. She is twenty-six years old. She is manager. She has wavy and black hair. Her hair is long. She has brown eyes. She is slim and tall. She is married.
        The name of my brother-in-law is Luis Fernades. He is thirty-two years old. He is manager. He has straight and black hair. His hair is short. He has brown eyes. He is tall and slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment